Online Learning Reflection

It has been a couple of weeks since we have started online school due to the covid-19 situation. Only around now has it started to feel like a more normal occurrence, like something part of my regular routine. At first I was really really excited for online school as I found it such an amusing idea, to be video calling my classmates from home, but now it seems just like same old school just through my computer. However, I do really miss school and if I had to choose between normal school or online school, I would choose to do normal school in a heartbeat even though it means having to wake up early and be more physically tired than I am at the moment. This is because it just doesn’t feel right with online school, I feel like I don’t get to connect with my friends as much and if I don’t talk to them regularly and voluntarily through social media platforms, I feel like I slowly drift apart form them so with this current situation it definitely requires more effort in terms of maintaining strong relationships between friends. Overall though, online school hasn’t really made much of a negative impact at all which is good, I’m just looking forward to more physical interactions with my friends and classmates.