1. The three most important questions I answered today (and why)?
    • What is the purpose of this service: To reinvent and reuse plastic bags and give them a new life in order to reduce plastic wastage
    • How big is this concept: It’s rooted internationally and has made an impact. It is a dynamic concept and hence each reused bags makes a difference
    • What line of impact does this come under? :  Environmental and ecological impact. Often we find plastic on the beds of oceans susceptible to consumption by animals as plastics never completely degrades. By reducing the usage and circulation of plastic we reduce the risk of the same.

2. My Experience with ‘teamwork’ and ‘collaboration’ has prepared me for this group. I say this because I am a motivated team worker that has had prior experiences with challenges situations to be encountered. This has prepared me to have an optimistic look at all situations and persevere while giving me best.
  3.  When assigning roles, it might be useful for the chairs to know that I do work well independently and am skilled in most creative aspects of this task. I can work well with others best in smaller groups/.