WHAT IS MY CREATIVE TYPE?

My Creative type is The Visionary

I am said to live in a world of infinite possibilities, preferring to see things not as they are but as they could be. I know that life is limited only by the boundaries of your own beliefs, and you’re driven to push the limits of, well, everything.

Emotional, passion-driven, and full of ideas, the visionary combines a vivid imagination with a desire for practical solutions. My introspective and intuitive nature is balanced by a keen interest in the world around me and a desire to contribute to society.

Charismatic and expressive, you love sharing your ideas and visions with others and creating a community around shared values and ideals. My greatest gift is the ability to see the spark of potential in everything and everyone and to inspire others to see it, too. I am said to be able to guide people toward an invisible horizon with a rare generosity of spirit and strength of conviction.

Creative Strengths: Full of big ideas, ability to see potential and possibility everywhere

Untapped Potential: Using your visions to fuel consistent daily action

Ideal Collaborator: The Thinker

WHAT HARRY POTTER HOUSE AM I IN?

WHAT IS MY TEMPARMENT?

Being an empath means I am more affected by other people’s energies and have an innate ability to intuitively feel and perceive others. My life is unconsciously influenced by others’ desires, wishes, thoughts, and moods. Being an empath is much more than being highly sensitive and it’s not just limited to emotions.

SKILLS

I take part in a global concern called Knit a square where I believe I have developed creative skills as well as complex problem-solving. Interestingly enough I find that my skills of problem-solving have also come from the creative aspect of the task such as when I am faced with resource shortages. 

During my time with college service Coding for good, I developed skills such as judgement and decision making and coordinating with others. In the current service that I am a part of -Boomerang Bags, I am learning how to coordinate with others as well as exposing myself to people management. 

WHO ARE MY HEROES?

I look up Malala Yousafzai and Oprah Winfrey as inspirational people. What inspires me the most is the amount of success and the amount they have achieved and the amount of change they have made in the world around us. Their struggle and how they have come to the position is a very powerful metamorphosis As women in this world they have set a good example for me on how to overcome hurdles and depict a ray of light in today’s world. Their work and thoughts on events are very insightful.