This month marked the supposed end of the COVID circuit breaker period in addition to the end of the school year. Not only has the past few months been a reflective time period, but it has also been one of change. The NYAA program has truly helped me to benefit from the time I got from the circuit breaker period to redesign my schedule. The healthy living aspect of the program pushed me to broaden my horizons with regard to new physical recreation skill sets but also to expand on the skills I already had. Having ended in 2 different forms of yoga in the previous months, this month I decided to follow a meditation schedule using the app Headspace – a guided meditation app. Practicing meditation during this month as particularly helpful considering the amount of workload we had (IA, EE submissions). Though I thought it would be difficult to maintain a schedule with this activity, it was actually easier as I often found my day incomplete without it. I am very pleased with the impact meditation has had and I aim to continue it in the future and advocate it to friends too.