NYAA healthy living whole reflection

Until the end of February, I have done 49.3 hours of healthy living, which already met the requirements of more than 32 hours of healthy living in lesser than 12 months. Therefore this is a general reflection on my experience on healthy living from the begging of grade 9. (I will still continue to record all my activities.)

My healthy living goal is “To improve my skills in basketball to give me exercise and use the time in Bersama (choir) to reduce stress” and I think I have accomplished this goal very well.

At the beginning of Grade 9, when I first started playing basketball, I can barely make any lay-ups, however, after weeks and weeks of practicing, I can now finish almost every lay-ups that I do. Both my coach and I have felt that my basketball skills have improved a lot.

I auditioned for Bersama (choir) at the beginning of the year and till now (10 March), we have performed in the High School Concert “Wavelength”. I think that this choir is a place to relax after all the “stressing” work done during the schooldays. I enjoyed being a part of Bersama as I get to meet a lot of students from Grade 11 and 12 as well! I made a lot of friends during those rehearsals and I look forward to our second performance (of this year) which will be happening in a few weeks.

#NYAAhealthyliving

One thought on “NYAA healthy living whole reflection

1. Wow, it is great to see you portray your awareness of how your skills have improved over this time. You have accomplished a lot. It sounds like you are enjoying the activities too so are likely to continue with them. Well done!