What lockdown is teaching me about life…

During this lockdown, there is just so much time for me to do anything at all. I get bored a lot, but recently, at around the start of May, I started watching anime, and no regrets. I have actually learnt so much from all the anime that I have binged watched in within these short 17 days.

1. My Hero Academia – I loved this so much. From it, I learnt that we can do anything as long as we are determined and put our maximum effort. You have to go “Plus Ultra” and give more than 100% of your effort into things. It also taught me that we should always try and understand others and the situation that they are in, we shouldn’t just jump into conclusions. Lastly, I also learnt that being a hero means doing the right thing no matter what, and willingly helping others.
  2. Plastic Memories – I just loved this so much, and from it, I learnt that we should make the most of the time we have alive.
  3. Orange – This is my favourite anime of all time and I love it so much. From this, I learnt that there will always be people by our sides, and they will support us no matter what. And it also taught me that life is very short, so we need to be grateful for the things we have, and live in the moment.
  4. Assassination Classroom – This was a really good anime, and from this, I learnt that we should always stay determined, even if things don’t go your way. we shouldn’t get mad at others, instead, we should just let the bad times pass and then reflect on it later and learn from your mistakes. I also learnt that our skills should be used for good, rather than to hurt others. Lastly, I learnt that we should cherish all the connections that life gives us, since they could benefit us in the future.
  5. Your Lie in April – I loved this so much, and it taught me that there will always be people for us, and we will never be alone. It also taught me that we should be determined and passionate about the things we love, then we will excel at it.