Final EE Reflection;Viva voice.

Welcome again. I handed my EE in do you want to know how I feel about it now? Read this!!!!

There were several highs and lows throughout my research process.  To mention a few: it was an advantage that I had learned most of the business contents required to answer my research question, it was also great that the organization was ready to share their details and financial information. However, there was a point where I realized my report was more descriptive than analytical which meant I didn’t have enough secondary data to back up the primary collected. Hence if I was to do the research again I would spend more time conducting secondary research for deeper analysis. There are also some unanswered questions which if I had more time I would love to do more research on. Like how to precisely measure prices of forestry products as they have seasonal fluctuation.

Moreover, I have learned a lot through this process mostly in terms of conducting research without deviating from the central topic which will be a great skill to carry on to university. I have also built more confidence and connections with inspiring people through this process.

2 thoughts on “Final EE Reflection;Viva voice.”

1. great work Eli, well done. I am sure the research skills and confidence you have developed will help you hugely at University and beyond.