2018 Wasters Service

What went well as a group this year?

I think that we became more aware of our actions relating to plastic and we really began to sense our actions committing to global use as well as school use of plastic. I think that is something that really went well for our group which is good and definetly something to start with.

What contributed to those successes, individually or as a group?

I think that individually I really did take actions personally to reduce the use of plastic and when it came to the performance I give out ideas and agreed with others when it came to discussing our different opinions. As a group, I think we made an overall impact on the school even if it was small or big on the broad topic of reducing plastic.

What did you bring in this group and what were the reasons for anything that went well?

I think something I brought in this group was my effort in general and possibly my whole aspect of passion for reducing the plastic.

What didn’t go so well as a group?

As a group, I think we didn’t really plan our strategy out very much and this resulted in some delays of plans for the service.

What didn’t go so well individually?

Something that didn’t go well is the commitment I had for the service because sometimes I could not make it for other reasons.

What do you want to target next year when you come back?

When I want to come back, I want to aim plastic to get more reduced and me coming to sessions more often because I feel like I have something to contribute.

What is your biggest takeaway?

I think my biggest takeaway from this project is possibly the awareness of wasting plastic as a whole. I have learnt importance of this and what effects plastic has on its environment.