Project Week Reflection

LO2, LO3

Planning for project week has been quite a rollercoaster experience. Other than having to change destinations multiple times and with a couple of minor setbacks, there were also many other challenges we had to overcome as a group.

1. Suitable Activities
    Because of our different skill level, we had to think of activities which we could all do without too much difficulty.
    Furthermore, because of my injury, it was very challenging to find enjoyable and suitable activities for me, as well as my group members
  2. Accommodation
    Finding the right accommodation, with the cheapest prices, and satisfactory conditions were also tough to find. Out there, there are countless of places that would be suitable, which made it even mot challenging.However, the main problem we encountered was: deciding on activities, accommodation, and service that were close to each other. At first, we found suitable activities, but the accommodation was not nearby. Next, we found a suitable service, but it did not fit with the rest of the locations of the activities and accommodation. This took plenty of our time just planning what we were going to do.

It was indeed challenging, but it has taught me that planning, in general, is very important for success. In order to have a good and organized trip, planning had to be done properly. In order to achieve a goal, planning is needed. Even in academics: in order to write an essay, planning of the structure is needed. Planning helps to form the basis of success.