HS table tennis

LO1-Identify their own strengths and develop areas for growth

For 2 seasons, I decided to do table tennis as one of my activities. We meet every Thursday lunchtime to play amongst ourselves and work on collaboration and skill. I decided to do this activity as I liked doing table tennis in the previous years during PE and I wanted it to extend that more than PE classes. As in IB, we don’t have PE lessons anymore, I thought I would take my time to try some more of table tennis. Some skills in table tennis that I am better at would be serving. This has been one of my strength since freshmen and sophomore years and this could be something that I can share with the peers in the activity. However, I am not so good at receiving fastballs and I would like to learn that from my peers.  In our first session together, we went over the expectation in the activity and also who was going to be the leader of the activity.

It was supposed to be 2 seasons, but because of the double up with the middle school PE classes, it was canceled and it ended up being 1 season.