Reflective Conversation 1

Since the start of the process of writing the EE, I can say that I have gone through a lot of learning and my idea on the whole topic has definitely changed. My original idea for a Geography and Economics world studies essay was “If the world became 100% renewable, how would the local economy here in Singapore be affected”. I chose this topic because I have always felt that renewables are the key to the future of the human race. I discussed this topic with my supervisor and after that meeting, I realized how broad this topic was and decided that I wanted to focus on renewable transportation. So I went and did some more research, and found out that a company known as “Blue SG” have created electric cars that people can rent. These cars use a similar system to Obike and OFO. So now, my essay is revolved around the idea of how practical this system would be for Singapore.

One thought on “Reflective Conversation 1

• May 18, 2018 at 3:53 am
    Permalink

Thanks for posting your reflection.

Are you on track to have your 1000 words submitted today? In future, please place the word count of your reflection in brackets at the end of your paragraph.

Do let me or your supervisor know if you have any questions.

Good luck!

Queen EE

Reply