Challenges

Time management.

With CAS last year, and all my extracurricular activities this year, I feel time management and the allocations of my ‘resources’ meant and means the biggest challenge for me.

As a boarding student, every time I go ‘home’ from school, I actually join the boarding community with all its members and programmes to participate in, and all the social aspects. Furthermore, I share my corridor, my approximate living area with my closest friends, so spontaionus conversations easily can awoke in any minute, lasting for minutes or hours.

This, together with all the academic commitments, and the time I spend to talk to my family and friends at home as well, besides my ‘new life’ here, adds together, and with almost all my afternoon being occupied by CAS activities, finishing everything on time, with the required precision was quite of a challenge during the entire year.

What I’ve learned, however, is that balance is very-very important, and that besides all the above mentioned things I had to do, it is important to spend time with ‘just myself’, with reflecting on how I feel, and think about what I need to stay healthy and happy.