Music and It’s Effect

In life, we tend to depend on many things for the best and worst reasons. For some its family that they depend on to enlighten their day or for some it could be friends. Whereas for some other people it doesn’t need to be people, it could be a certain item, for example, a specific object that reminds them of memory or person. Let’s take me for example, I don’t really depend on my family on enlightenment because since I’m interested in arts I lean towards it. More specifically music. Have you ever felt like you’re in your own little world where you just feel so young and free to enjoy life the way you want as no one is there to restrict you and tell you what is right and wrong because your own it all at that moment? That’s what I feel like when I listen to music. I feel like I’m in my own bubble where I feel safe and protected from judgments and other things going on in my life for example school. It’s like my ear refuses to pay heed to anything else and just wants to feel the delicate and unique rhythms and vibrations continue to echo in my head like a bell. There are times when I feel as if the music is teaching my brain how to work, flow and be peaceful. I imagine it changing tones as touches different parts of me. It tries to feel the presence of the real me, the ever-patient version of myself who waits to be spoken to and is gratified to do so. Music is like a different yet inimitable language like love. Every single beat conveys something diverse, which magnifies the real beauty of it.

Music and its beats/rhythms/vibrations and etc all have its own effect on us humans. We tend to depend on music as if it’s either just a random want/entertainment but some, on the other hand, leave their lives to music as they believe that music gives them the strength and will to save them from going into a pit where they don’t know whether they will be able to come out of ever again. That’s kind of the beauty of music… giving more life to something that already has a life but not as good. Many people are influenced by the music they listen to. Mostly because they desire to copy their favorite artist or because they feel that’s a way of expressing themselves and fitting in with the people that are into the same music. Aside from the effects of music on emotions, intelligence, and creativity, it also has an impact on a person’s well-being, either in a positive or a negative way. For example, during the Nazi regime, music had been used to torture and manipulate victims in some parts of Europe. Music torture was done by means of playing a loud sound for days to add more psychological agony to the targets. While the music could be used in a negative way to infuse negative well-being, it could also impact people in a positive manner. Since certain types of music have the ability to make people calm and relaxed, music is helpful for people who are depressed.

In conclusion, music really helps everyone nowadays as it has changed and will continue to change our lives. When people listen to music they are able to be inspired, compare and be helped emotionally. Sometimes we all just need that one comfort thing that helps us get up in the morning and get out of bed. Well, this is mine. What’s yours?