EE Interim Reflection

I was successful with findings gained for my research question. However, a surprising thing I learnt through my research was that there is an abundance of research out there that relates to some aspects of a specific question you have. The hardest and most important part is being able to narrow the search results down to what you really want to learn and take away in order to answer your own research question. I definitely had to change my approach towards answering this question multiple times in order to use relevant research as there were too many varying journals that did not directly answered the question at hand. My understanding on this particular issue has definitely changed and has been enhanced in such a way that I am more aware of how much negative news I expose myself to, so that I am attending to my own mental health whilst still being aware of the issues occurring around the world.

1 Comment on EE Interim Reflection

1. Uzay Ashton
    October 18, 2018 at 9:21 am (6 years ago)

I’m very proud of the work you’ve done thus far. Looking forward to reading your final draft! 😀

Reply