Maths and Me

Hi my name is losalini Vodo. I think my IGCSEA  maths experience was great. I went through some difficulties but I overcome it by being positive minded and asking questions on what I don’t understand. I also have a fantastics teacher and a great class.

During two years of IGCSEA maths course I felt that working in groups on whiteboard was very helpful.I’m also a slow learner and often times I struggle when teachers talk too fast in the class. I’m feeling nervous and excited starting this new course because it’s new and I have a feeling it won’t be an easy journey but challenges boost my confidence.

I think I would like to learn maths in somewhere between the continuum line. I  usually prefer that someone explain it to me but if I don’t understand I try to work it out by myself.I usually go ask for help when I’m stuck and go online on how to solve the problem.

The skills that was my biggest strength on learning maths from previous years are risk taker and collaboration. However,I think my biggest focus area on skills this first few weeks of grade 11 is me trying my best to stay interested and curious.

Thanks:)