#LO 1 : Volleyball Reflection

I love volleyball and have been doing it for a very long time. Some of my strengths that I am aware off are:

I never take feedback as a personal thing.I often considered it as a way of improving myself as a volleyball player. I have the strength in hitting.I’m very sporty and this helped me to apply the skills that I developed in other sports in volleyball.

I always struggle to a positive mind set after I did some mistakes on the court.This behavior drops my energy and I’m still trying to overcome it. I find playing smart a bit challenging because I often got carried away in the game and I would like to change that, this volleyball season.

Activities in General:

I’m always open up for improvement because I’d rather get better at the sports I love than just be part of the team.I love trying out new activities.I’m a sporty person and I applied the skills I learnt from sports on to my everyday life.

In every sports I do,I usually set out my individual goals on how I can improve as player.I usually do a swot analysis and this helped me to improve myself.In addition, I developed many abilities and skills and I’m aware that some of these a vary in terms of which one it better that the others.I tend to try and improve my the skills that is not better, however I share the knowledge on my best abilities and skills to other people I’ve met in my life.

Types of Sports I involved In:

.