IFP Conference Application

Being part of IFP was an amazing decision I made.I have had amazing experiences so far. I learnt how as a peace builder, I need to understand and know perspectives from various angles.I have learnt a lot about self-awareness and the importance of peace in our society. How I looked at conflicts in general has drastically shifted towards a good direction.For example I often looked at conflicts as a bad thing in our society but I actually realized that it can be good because it gives people an opportunity to have unique views on different ideas and therefore they can learn and understand why that particular perspective existed in the first place.

I want to go to an overseas conference because I think I have some skills which can help facilitate a conference successfully.I’m good at collaboration, speaking, leadership, taking responsibility, active engagement and helping others.

In addition, going to this conference would help me gain knowledge on how I can conduct my own conference in the future and give me an opportunity to advance my learning as a peace builder.