CAS – Reading and Theatre with Kids

Childcare service centre – The service itself is working with children in the fields of theatre and English, helping them to  read and communicate through theatre, which is an effective tool of expression. Other than this, I feel there will be various hurdles we, as a group would have to tackle such as ‘breaking the ice’ with the children, more than their teachers treat them as our friends, this will help us bond with them. Also, as theatre needs transparency, intimacy and cooperation, bonding with these children is especially salient. I also want to stimulate the children’s creativity by asking them what’ they think’ about the script and what the method in which they would like to communicate the writer’s themes, symbols, etc. Not only am I looking forward to getting to know these children but also learn from them, as they learn from us !

Gym – I chose this activity to build my immunity, which is not very strong. I also chose it as it would help me in building muscle and in general, being fitter. My goals for this activity are to challenge myself in physical ways such as increasing the weight size every class while also maintaining a good diet and not consuming food that is too unhealthy. I feel this will help me develop discipline also as well as fitness.

Demiugre – I have always loved writing, as a matter of fact, I aspire to be a journalist when I grow up as I have always loved analysing the news and divergent current affairs. I also have a profound connection and love for literature, which I have enjoyed since I was in the third grade. I want this creativity service t stimulate my creativity even further while also introducing me  to new articles and written works. I also hope to be cooperative and work well in a group in this activity.