July

Week 1: To begin the month, I decided to try and make a healthy meal for my family as we hadn’t been eating the healthiest and to practise some of the skills that I had learned in Food Tech. To do this, I made a chicken roulade where I was able to get a healthy balance of vegetables, proteins and carbohydrates. I think this summer I’ve been trying to eat healthier, make my own food, and work out a bit more to get healthier before school starts again and I will get too busy to work on it as much. Making this together with my sister was slightly tiring but it was a good way to bond and spend time together as well.

Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes

Week 2, 3 and 4: These weeks I was in Japan so I wasn’t able to go to the gym and do regular exercise that I usually do. However, I did take advantage of the countryside spot that I was in and went on several bike rides around the area and exercised my body in that way. Overall throughout the whole trip, I probably went biking around 5 times. Inserted next to this is a picture of the scenery I saw while I was biking.

Time: 1 Hour 20 Minutes

2 thoughts on “July