About me page

My two or three roles that have been choosing that are Resource Investigator. Team montor and Shaper. Moreover, I have be involved in several activities and service such as orchestra, sonos, karate, cognitive rehabilitation, katota GC and running hour. Moreover, I have develop my collaboration skills with them. To be more specific, the roles that Ms. Friedman just printed out- Resource Investigator. Team montor and Shaper. Mostly, I develop them in GC. Others were improving my collaboration skills.

After I done my harry potter quiz, I find out that I am the Ravenclaw. ‘’Your personality shows a high degree of work ethic and friendliness, which are valued among members of Ravenclaw House.‘’- this quote is from the harry potter test website, and it simplify that result of my personality test. ‘’You’re a Preserver, a conservative spirit concerned with keeping traditions alive and maintaining the status quo. As a Preserver, you seek order and structure in your life, and value hard work and measurable results.‘’- it is that outcome of the temperament result. Moreover, Malala could be one the the hero that I am inspire to due to the things that she has done something impressive.