Networking Event: What Would Work and What Wouldn’t?
What Would Work:
- If we really immerse ourselves in it, we will gain lots of conversation ideas
- The thought being competing against each others helps to maintain the conversation
What Would Not Work:
- There are too many students but less teachers, therefore the students will wait for a while to get a chance to talk to a teacher.
- The setting is being unrealistic
- The conversation has specific intentions, and teachers plays the role of other people, which make the conversation unrealistic.