Final Reflection For Local Service Dance And Zumba With Hougang Care Centre

The experience I’ve had in this service opportunity is incredible. Having worked all of the lovely members from the Hougang Care Centre in this service changes my ways of thinking, and my way of overcoming the challenges.

We faced challenges, yet we all managed to get through them, reflect upon them, and make improvements according to them. In the sessions, we have received feedbacks which made us re-think about our current plans. This made us realise that modern dances won’t be a suitable option when working with our members, and a completely redo of our plan would be necessary.

We responded quickly. We made new plans according to what we’ve received, and this time it was better than ever.

picture of the roadmap picture of the roadmap picture of the roadmap picture of the roadmap picture of the roadmap picture of the roadmap picture of the roadmap picture of the roadmap picture of the roadmap picture of the roadmap picture of the roadmap picture of the roadmap

The brainstorms above demostrats the process of making the plan, and how we worked as a group collaboratively.

The outcome of the planning was successful. Our members enjoyed the updated activities, involving slow paced workouts for boosting the body strength, and games for developing their communication skills.

I love being a part of this wonderful service, and this opportunity had taught me so much.