Culturama 2019 – Final Post #LO5

After just seven weeks, the final performance came around the corner. Throughout this whole experience, I learned a lot about the school and the people that I am surrounded by every day. By participating in such an event, I found out how supportive this community is and how determined and passionate people are about creating a happy environment for everyone to enjoy. I think I first recognised this during the dress rehearsal run-throughs. Each country dance with energy and everyone was excited to share their performances. The support from everyone in the crowd also reflected the supportive community of this school which definitely is different from the experience I’ve had with similar events in my previous school.

I definitely already miss the energy from the performances, especially the rewarding feeling at the end of a dance. Our group was incredibly encouraging after every show and because of this, I think it motivated us to perform each subsequent show better than the previous one.  Even though some mishaps and mistakes on stage, our dance leaders kept cheering us on afterwards and helped us run through our doubts.

After this experience, I definitely will participate in Culturama next year … and possibly even lead a dance. Culturama is probably the first major event I participated in this school and the memories will definitely enjoyable to look back on.

Culturama Argentina Show 3:

Personal Profile
CAS