Dance Showcase – Final Post #LO1 #LO4

Participating in Dance Showcase 2020 is undoubtedly one of the best experiences I have had at this school.
Especially during the photo run, the dress run and the final performances, I was able to meet and get to know even more people backstage and through dancing choreography that we all knew or other similar interests that we all shared, we created a positive and enthusiastic environment to wrap up the nights.

Dance Showcase has encouraged me to embrace my individuality in the dance world and to be proud of my own style. It is a strength of mine that I should be more confident in and so I hope to lead my own group in Dance Showcase next year. I think it has broadened my views of dance and allowed me to see other people’s passions and talents in dance too. I aspire to grow more as a dancer after watching other dances in the performance as they all had such unique styles.

The rehearsals throughout the months prior to Dance Showcase had been a lot of work however making weekly rehearsals and also participating actively in these rehearsals made the final show a lot more meaningful. Below are some photos and videos from the show day.