Haiku Deck is a wonderful free app for iPad which really encourages high quality presentations using Creative Commons images.
Here’s a quick tutorial on how to get started:
1. Open the Haiku Deck app and click on the + button to start a new presentation.
2. Type in a title to your new presentation.
3. This is your user interface. There are 3 tabs on the left:
4. Tap to add any text you want to appear while in the text tab. Don’t use too many words! Space is limited for a reason.
5. This is the image tab. Type some keywords or click from the keywords suggested and scroll to select an image. A preview is available on the right.