4th June 2020
Here is a conversation that a few classmates and I had this morning about our CAS Experiences.
We took our questions from:
LO7 Global Significance = Engaging with issues of global importance
- What did I learn about this issue?
- Why is this a significant issue?
- How have my actions had a positive/negative impact on this issue?
- How has my thinking about this issue changed as a result of my participation in this activity? Am I more open-minded, caring, principled as a result?
LO8 Ethical implications = Considering the ethical implications of actions
- At what times did I face ethical decisions when participating in this activity?
- On what did I base my decision making? Why?
- How did my moral principles affect the decision I made?
- Was I ever in conflict with another person because our morals were different? How did we resolve this conflict?
- Have I become more or less principled as a result of my participation in this activity? Why?