LO2: Demonstrate that challenges have been undertaken
LO4: Show commitment to and perseverance in CAS experiences
As all outdoor activities have been cancelled and we’re all required to social distance, I’ve not only had to stop my Kali, mix martial arts, but also my personal trainer and have had to find other ways to keep moving. Thankfully we are fortunate to have our own private pool, and I have been doing aqua aerobics with my family, and also 30 minutes of swimming as often as possible.
- improve core muscles and stamina while increasing heart rate
- The pool is small and which means I can’t achieve as many strokes per lap as would be possible in a longer pool
- Having trouble finding a suitable time to do this during weekdays. So far I’m only doing it on the weekends.
Latest posts by email@example.com (see all)Latest posts by firstname.lastname@example.org (see all)
- In The Heart Of Robin Hood – High School Production Learning Outcomes - March 31, 2021
- Antigone - February 20, 2021
- PW Reflection 2 - February 4, 2021