Today, we practiced writing introductions for the Paper 1. I learnt if I am to write a good essay introduction, I must trust my instinct on what the pros or poem is about.
I am a bit of a perfectionist
- trust insticts on what pro/poem is about, – sometimes I get stuck on this and as a result, I get fixatd and waste precious time
- I am a little bit of a prefectionist, shouldn’t be fixated on a section for too long – just quickly jot thoughts down and move onto the next section so I can finish my essay on time
Latest posts by email@example.com (see all)Latest posts by firstname.lastname@example.org (see all)
- In The Heart Of Robin Hood – High School Production Learning Outcomes - March 31, 2021
- Antigone - February 20, 2021
- PW Reflection 2 - February 4, 2021