All Essays and Assessments

A collection of all the essays of my global perspective assessments during IGCSE. Real world issues such as human rights, over fishing, immigration laws, minimum wages, and more are all researched and discussed in depth. Assessments range in not only a variety of topic but also forms in which they are expressed, this could be anything from essays to presentations to class arguments. In addition to discussing large issues, I also take a look at myself and my perceptions and perspectives of the world are.

Cambridge IGCSE Global Perspectives is a groundbreaking and stimulating course that stretches across traditional subject boundaries and develops transferable skills. It is both cross-curricular and skills-based and taps into the way learners of today enjoy learning, including team work, presentations, projects, and working with other learners around the world. The emphasis is on developing the ability to think critically about a range of global issues where there is always more than one point of view.

Grade 9

Unit 1: Personal Culture

Unit 2.1: Pop Culture Presentation

Unit 2.2:  Pop Culture Reflection

Unit 3: Faith, Ethics and Ideologies

Unit 4: Human Rights

Grade 10

Unit 1: Biodiversityand Ecosystem Loss

Unit 2: Wealth and Poverty

The Critical Project