- 소년이 온다
- If this is a Man
Lines of Inquiry:
- From the perspective of Korean culture/traditional beliefs? Korean History? A Confucian analysis? Translation
- From the perspective of the history of the Nazis. As a memoir. Author’s message.
- Crime novel. Death of the author. Historical reading
The reading from the perspective of Korean culture or traditional beliefs is certainly a possible one. There are several references within the text such as the use of the term 혼 (魂 though the text notably avoids any use of Chinese characters) which is one of several terms for a soul that the author could chosen from. That may or may not have been a conscious choice of course though it is certainly interesting.
Latest posts by firstname.lastname@example.org (see all)Latest posts by email@example.com (see all)
- English Mock Response to Feedback - March 16, 2021
- Paper 1 CAT Reflection - February 24, 2021
- Paper 1 Practice: “Real Life” - January 26, 2021