DJ club (initial reflection)

This will be my second year of leading DJ club and my third year joining it. DJing is something that I personally enjoy doing as a hobby and teaching others how to DJ is something that I enjoy doing and have continued to do this year.

I have participated in DJ club every season since season 3 in grade 9 and it has been something that I enjoy doing. Leading and teaching others how to DJ frightened me at first, but this is now my second year of doing it. This shows my commitment to leading this activity despite it being hard sometimes.

Something I realised in leading DJ club is that learning a skill yourself, and teach it to others and very different things. I find it a lot more challenging to teach it to others as it is sometimes hard to verbally get an idea across. However, as this is my second year of leading it I find it a lot more comfortable in doing so, compared to when I did it last year. Leading DJ club has helped me to develop the skill of leading an activity and teaching others new skills.

I hope that I can work well with the students this year and more confidently lead the activity than last year.

LO4-Show commitment and perseverance in CAS experiences.

LO2- Demonstrate that challenges have been undertaken, developing new skills in the process.

Written on September 26 2021