IFP Reflection #4

LO #7

Till now in IFP we have been talking, discussing and planning on how peace is important in any situation in any country or with any people. I have been understanding peace in a way I could understand the world from a different perspectives. Now because the world itself is in chaos and it’s hard to explain how we can get together and build peace together because everyone is facing different difficult circumstances and I know that its hard to think about the rest of the world even when you know that you need to build peace and help each other. At times like this we need to come together and fight together and I strongly agree that it has been already time to share and take action from what we have learned from IFP. The session that took place virtually on the 9th June was very impactful for me. As I talked with my friends, I could hear different perspectives about how they are thinking about this situations and how all of them are remaining positive and supporting around the world. The session also made me realise the significance of the values that UWCSEA holds and to what extend we are trying to implement them or have been able to meet them. The discussion was helpful for me as I was able to share my opinions and at the same time, hear others opinions as well. I hope taking advantage of the current situation, all of us are able to become a good peace-builder.

Posted in CAS