Softball Reflection #2

LO #4. 

Everything was becoming harder to do it on regular basis or like normal days due to covid-19. Due to closure of school before the actual April break, we could not continue with our activities as well. However, I feel I have learned a lot through the trainings and mini-matches with Dover we had till then. One of the sessions that I loved the most was the morning training as I got to know more of theories and how to apply them, therefore I loved going on morning trainings though it has always been hard to wake up.  Then in the evening trainings, I would apply what I have learned in the morning sessions which had a very big impact on my attitude when ever I played softball. Maybe it’s because softball is a new sport for me and something that I have always wanted to try that I always feel curious of every little thing related to softball and would be always ready to learn something new everyday. I would also practise the posture of hitting the ball correctly at the boarding as I found this as one of my weaknesses.

Additionally, matches with the Dover were the best moments. I still remember that anxious feeling I felt when I entered the field. It was too hot which made me feel more uncomfortable but our team corporation was the best. Probably because we had good teamwork that we all cheered for each other and eventually I felt comfortable and confident. First game and we won against Dover. I was really happy because I contributed to my team and I strongly felt the significance of having teamwork. Thereafter,  I practised much harder and always aimed at improving my weaknesses at the same time trying to achieve my goals that I have set in the beginning of the sessions. Overall, I would say I loved all the sessions/trainings that I have been through and I hope to continue softball next year as well.

Posted in CAS