Writing the EE was a valuable experience that I enjoyed. However, I feel that I could have changed the way I approached structuring my essay. It seemed that all my draft structures were leading to repetition and it was really time-consuming to reach the final structure. In the end, I listed all the sub-topics and grouped similarly themed evidence and conducted an elimination process wherein a sub-topic was eliminated if it was too similar to another one. It helped avoid repetition by prioritizing one evidence and sub-topic over the other. I really enjoyed analyzing feminism in Pride and Prejudice, especially in a time where feminism plays a fundamental role in society. Researching this topic has given me a strong knowledge of how life was like for women in the Regency-era and how in the past women implicitly expressed their rational thoughts. One interesting thing that I found when researching was that Jane Austen published her novels anonymously and one of the reasons for that was because it wasn’t deemed ladylike for women to publish books. One important thing I learned is: when collecting evidence question the relevance of each evidence to the topic.