Grade 11 Review

During grade 11 I believe I have made quite a lot of progress for my CAS, as I have already completed the required amount of time for each part of the program. I have mainly completed the majority of the reflections for these services, actvities and creative activities. I think through my CAS program, I have learned a lot of about why it is an experience that teaches us about how we can give back to the community that has provided us with so many opportunities. This program has also helped me keep my personal wellbeing stable as I have a balance of physical activity, stepping out of my comfort zone, and finding different ways to help others with the privilege that we have.

Going forward, I want to complete any reflections I still need to do, and I also want to continue with my global concern as with the COVID situation in India, we have many ways that we can continue helping those at the facility we work with. However, I am ending my service as I want to give others who are younger moreĀ  opportunities to work with patients in Apex Harmony Lodge, and find ways to adapt to people’s needs.