Each week, our team of students plans a new activity to present to the residents at Apex. My partner and I planned a craft activity with two components: origami and sticker activity. We aimed to keep this simple yet engaging for the residents. Our origami activity involved making a small heart with the residents. This activity was very successful for my partner and I as I was able to encourage her to make the different folds on her own. This was very rewarding from my perspective as I was able to see her step out of her comfort zone and attempt more and more difficult folds as the origami developed. It was most fun when we gave one of the staff at Apex a heart that we had made together and seeing the enjoyment on their faces was an unforgettable experience. The other activity was a simple sticker decorating task. It involved the residents designing their own tree and decorating it with flower stickers. With my partner, this was not as successful as there was not a large degree of engagement hence we moved on to the origami activity instead. This taught me how to be prepared for different situations and how to know when to change tasks to better make use of the time allocated so that we are able to be efficient whilst also having fun. All together, I think this session was a success and we could explore different origami creations in future sessions.