My strengths and weaknesses regarding EQ

What are your strengths and weaknesses regarding EQ?

I think that one of my main strengths regarding EQ is the fact that I can adjust to different environments, and I am able to get used to different environments quite quickly, mainly because I have moved to many different countries throughout the course of my life. I also think that I am quite difficult to offend, and that I am a good judge of character – most of the times, I am able to see whether a person will have a good or bad influence on me. I think that I am somebody who also doesn’t seek perfection – I understand that everybody has their strengths and weaknesses, and that we cannot be perfect in every aspect of life. This is why I do not seek perfection all the time – I only try my best to do things as best as I can.

On the other hand, I definitely think that I could improve my EQ by trying to stop holding grudges – the grudges that I hold do of course depend on what has made me hold the grudge in the first place, but if someone does something to hurt me, or to anger me, I find it quite hard to let go of that mistake and forgive them afterwards. I also think that I do not get enough sleep, and that this is definitely something for me to work on over the course of the IB. Lastly, I think I need to work on trying to neutralise toxic people, and making sure that I am not surrounded by them. I am sure that improving on all of these things will help me improve my EQ.