Myers-Briggs Personality Test

My personality type is “ENFP”. I feel that these results are pretty accurate as it sounds like a true reflection of my personality, especially as it says I pride on my own uniqueness. Throughout my life, all of my closest friends have always told me that I have a sense of humour that is so unique and unusual and that is what makes me special, just as my results say. It also correctly states that my strong EQ gives me accurate insights about other people around me and how I am super indecisive as so many interesting options appeal to me. However, I felt that it wrongly assumed that I am a disorganised person as I thrive on organisation. I am only spontaneous when it comes to making fun and carefree plans!

My personality type is closely linked to jobs in governmental positions and in the field of law, which are my biggest career interests. Although I am not sure of my exact career choice, I aspire to go forward in the field of human rights, international relations or the government and economy. Hence I feel that some of the suggested careers such as Lawyer, Urban and Regional Planner as well as Equal Opportunity representatives will help me narrow down my options.

Some famous people that share my personality type include some successful and iconic women such as Jennifer Anniston and Ellen DeGeneres and Shailene Woodley. This interested me because they are all actresses or television stars!