CAS Reflection #2 – Piano

In this reflection, I would like to focus on learning objective 1 and 4, increased awareness for areas of strength and weakness, and showing commitment and perseverance through the activity. Since the piano is a new instrument that I’m learning it was quite difficult, to begin with as I had to learn so many new chords and hand placements as well as reading music notes whilst playing, so I clearly recognised it was an area where I could grow and I needed more practice, so I planned more time to practice the piano into my schedule so I could work on my weakness and improve in my areas of strength as well. It really helped that I was able to quickly realise and work on my areas of weakness that allowed for my progress in learning the piano to be smoother and faster as well as allowing me to move on to more complicated pieces. I think a key aspect in my ability to cope with the difficulty was my commitment to learning and persevering through the difficulty and trying to work on improving because it was a commitment I made to learning the instrument.

0 comments on “CAS Reflection #2 – PianoAdd yours →