2 thoughts on “First reflection on my CAS journey so far!

1. Hi Bailey! It sounds like you’ve selected a lot of activities that you feel really excited about this year. You’ve been thoughtful when deciding how to organise your time to ensure you have time to spend with family and friends as well as time for academics! I’m looking forward to seeing how you find all your activities this year – particularly with Golf where I imagine you might be taking more of a leadership position with younger students 🙂

1. Hiya!
      I am so stoked on CAS this year as even though I have only had one pottery class so far I am really enjoying myself in the efforts I put into creating a piece of art that I can be proud of and I have qualified for SEASAC golf now so that is super exciting so I’ll get to compete for this year which is going to be great to reflect on too. My service is really interesting and is already helping me understand more about children who may have learning drawback or both physical and mental drawbacks and how I can help them which is going to be extremely useful for in the future when I am pursuing a job as a social worker focussing in child protection. It’s going to be really important to stay on top of work to be able to juggle all these commitments and classes while having time to do extra research or just hang out with my family. Golf is a great way to make new friends too as we have to be a team and work as one even though it is an individual sport!
      Thanks for commenting!