Movement and Fitness with the SGM Mourni Little Kidz Child Care Centre Initial Reflection

This service works with little kids as we try to do things like exercise with them in order to help the child care centre. The centre is for kids from a lower socio-economic background and our school is partnered with them in order to use our resources to enrich their development. I hope to hold a leadership position this year as I have done this type of service for the last few years and  I really want to help these children. I am quite eager to experience being a part of a leadership team and seeing how that works while working as a group to make the service as good as possible. My only real concern with this service is with the current COVID 19 situation they can not come into school and I am a little nervous about how well young children can focus over online calls. But within COVID, all services have had to adapt and I am sure we will be able to do it. However, I look forward to the challenge and stepping up into a leadership position in order to help these children.