James Harris Client Banner

The software I was using was Canva. The template I chose was this :

This template was good as it looked appealing by default while also being quite flexible for me.

After deleting all of the templates default text I put in my picture of James (the client). I chose to not remove the two planet images as I feel the arrangement works well to highlight the photo.

I kept the title his name and added an amusing caption to fit James’ joking nature.

I replaced the social media names with my own “Joke Names” for James.

I apply the finishing touches by replacing the default logos with icons from The Noun Project.

I think that I used contrast and hierarchy of things the best. I contrast the pictures and text with the background and I arranged the picture of James as such that even though it isn’t in front of everything it still sticks out.

I think I was a matcher because both Arsh and I worked together to fill the client specification as each of us knew different aspects of James’ character. When it came to the actual designing we were relatively independent of each other although I did help him in finding tutorials and whatnot.

Adam Grant

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qHaVjBXxWF1BMNZC6yLaRMCSBSUH9qrB49tYc85D5ao/edit#

I would rather use Canva as the one Arsh was using seemed hard to navigate and the product wasn’t all that appealing to me.