Muay Thai 2019-2020

The reason why I picked the same activity I had the last year is because I feel that Muay Thai and Boxing is one of the most ‘nourishing” activities that this school has. This sport is based on discipline and hard work. I feel that this activity helped me develop a different way of thinking and also to understand that many things related to the IB and the studies are based on hard work.

Also, I spent a good time with my friends that were joining different season in the activity. I could have a great time using my previous knowledge to help them performing different moves. We all spent a great time together and learning martial arts in this activity. Although I could not manage to attend many of the classes due to loads of work I had this year, the sessions I attended were meaningful and helped me release stress doing this amazing sport.

Many thanks to the teachers and all the knowledge they shared with me. Muay Thai is definitely one of the most important things I pick from this whole experience and I hope I will continue doing this for a long time in my life.