Macbeth Act 4 – Willing Murderers

What kind of people are willing to undertake such dreadful business as murdering innocent women and children?

I think that most of the people who murder innocent people have mental illnesses or have had issues/problems in the past. Sometimes, they don’t know how to control themselves or they want to release their anger and don’t think there is a better way to do it. For the people who kill people because they want to, I think that there is always something in their life that contributes to their actions, even if it is really small. For example, they could have family problems or they have anger issues. I think there will always be a reason as to why they did it, even if it doesn’t seem like it to other people and it doesn’t seem right.

What kind of society produces such callous killers?

I think that a society that doesn’t pay attention to everyone in it is not a good place to be. If we all helped other people and noticed when something wasn’t right, maybe we could help. If someone has thoughts about murdering other people and they get help, it could decrease or completely eliminate the murders that happen.