What rules do you have for staying healthy?

I know lots of people who don’t have many rules for staying healthy, and eat whatever they want, or only do excersise when they have to. However, being healthy is important to me, and I like following the rules I have so that I can feel comfortable that I am keeping myself healthy. I make sure to do at least a small amount of excersise every day. I want to keep my arms and core strong so I go on my pull up bar and do leg raises every day. I also make sure that I have good eating habits, by eating fruit and vegetables every day, and not having too many treat foods. I never eat after 8pm (unless I’m a a dinner party or something), because I don’t want to get in the habit of snacking in the night when I’ve already had dinner. I also always eat breakfast, because I don’t want to be hungry. My parents are very inflexible and complain of being stiff all the time, and I don’t want that to happen to me, so I stretch every day. Since I need to be very flexible for Aerial Troupe, I stretch my legs the most so that I can keep up my splits.

Although some people think my rules sound annoying or bothersome (especially the pull ups), I actually like them because they make me feel healthy and they do keep me strong and fit, and make sure I don’t develop bad habits.