Maia Learning personality reflection

The personality I got was ENFP, and I am not very surprised by this, as I have done a personality test before and got INFP, which is really similar but more introverted. I think I am probably in the middle of introvert and extrovert, as I am not strongly either way, so I think although I am considering careers that require being social, I am not extremely outgoing and open. I definitely think I am very inclined towards intuition, feeling and perceiving. The description of my personality felt really accurate, and I agreed with both the strengths and weaknesses that were suggested. I think my personality – being fairly outgoing, but empathetic and sensitive matches the careers that I have shown a preference towards – such as things that are creative or social. I am definitely not looking for any career that involved mathematical or scientific exploration, or a lot of time studying and researching alone, such as doing something academic (such as being a historian, even though I have a strong interest in history). Some of the weaknesses that were suggested were not taking criticism well, struggling with organising my time and making decisions. I agree with all of these, and I think they are all things that I am trying to work on improving, especially being organised and managing my time.