PSE Personality Reflection

There have not been a significant number of different occasions in which my personality type has shown through. The personality test that I took in PSE believed that I was investigative and social. I think in day to day life, my social characteristic shows through as I always try to make an effort to engage with people and have fun and interesting conversations with them. I really enjoy talking to people as I like seeing what they are like and what they find interesting to gain a deeper understanding of who they are. There have not been many times where I was able to make full use of my investigative trait. During school projects as well as general interests, I always try to gain a deep understanding of what I am learning about as it genuinely interests me and makes me feel good to be learning about something that I am passionate about. I can’t think of many examples off of the top of my head but recently I have had an increasing interest in tigers and their endangerment and am trying to become more knowledgeable in the area.