Initial 

LO2 

• What new skills have I developed in this activity? 

The most important skills I have grown in this activity are communication and teamwork. Within the global concern, we worked in small groups, each focused on different aspects. I was part of the enterprise group, where my role was to think about the finances and profitability of some of the ideas we were discussing. The collaborative environment was crucial as we worked through many ideas, discussing the feasibility, advantages and disadvantages, and thinking about the perceptions of our target market. I have also developed the ability to adapt and change direction. Since I had a good idea of the service, being involved for 3 years, I worked closely with the chairs in arranging events and working through the logistics with the service office. One of the events that we worked on was selling traditional Ladakhi food during lunch. We had to hand-make the vegetable momos, due to a logistical issue, the week of the event.  But, it worked out in the end, as we communicated to find a solution and make the best of the situation. The event went on to raise around $400 dollars, going towards scholarships for students at Lamdon school.