August 27

CAS reflection grade 11

Above is a diagram displaying my happiness in regards to CAS throughout the 2019-2020 academic school year. The first point was fairly low as I was quite stressed about CAS as I had signed up for many activities and I was getting settled into school and hence, it was slightly overwhelming for me and it was tough to get my footing. The second point was my peak, this is when I felt the most comfortable and I had just been to Bangkok for a basketball tournament which was extremely fun as we had been training since August hence, it was good to finally put what we practice to use. The 3rd dip is during Chinese new year, I was away from school due to covid-19 and wasn’t able to return for about 3 weeks, however, I still was excited to come back to school and resume CAS (boy Sonos) and basketball seasac! However, the 4th dip is due to COVID which essentially cancelled all activities which I was very disappointed about. I was quite used to having a jam-packed schedule and always having something to do but that all stopped almost immediately, this lead to extreme boredom. However, I am excited for this year, not as much as the year before but I am excited to try things that I didn’t try last year and now that I am more comfortable in this school it’s going to be a lot easier for me to enjoy and get into the swing of those activities once again, ergo, the rise on the graph during Aug’20!

Posted August 27, 2020 by ibane96972@gapps.uwcsea.edu.sg in category CAS