Reflective conversation 2

I have finished doing secondary research by using published medical documents, however one challenge I’m currently facing is distinguishing between which sources are reliable and which aren’t. I’m using the US National Library of Medicine in order to find case studies that are relevant to my research. Although my research has been successful and I was able to find a lot of information, I’m in the process of meeting with an immunologist from Kazakhstan in order to further develop my research. My supervisor also suggested I contact an MS specialist in order to gain a range of resources. Furthermore, there is no second study for comparison, therefore I can use the immunologist’s research from Kazakhstan and use it as my second case study. In order to make my essay more analytical, I will acknowledge the weaknesses and include more critical research. This can be done by explaining the problems with researching MS and how the research has been conducted thus far to explain the correlation between geography and prevalence rates of MS.